Stupid Boys
Ok let me just say that I am so so so tired of STUPID BOYS who can't make up their mind what the hell they want. Give me a break. Do you like me, don't you? Do you want a relationship, don't you!! I'm so done with it. It's summer, I'm young, beautiful, and successful. I don't need you, and if you don't want me then screw you!! You can't pick and choose when you want me to be a part of your life. Maybe there are times when I just need someone to hang out with. Why do you always expect me to be there for you, but you can't return the favor the few times I need someone to be there for me!! Don't expect me to be there the next time you want a friend!!
Labels: Relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home