Stupid Boys can be taught new tricks!!
OK so my little rant the other day about Stupid boys, was not entirely correct. Like I said in the second one, it was more about other people and just directed at the wrong person! As it turns out some boys can be taught new tricks. I wasn't feel well yesterday. As some of you who have known me for the last 3 years I have had some healthy problems, and will have them off and on for the rest of my life. The crazy thing is I will be feeling great, and then one day I will just not, and then all of sudden I will be feeling great again. Well that is what has been kind of going on. I was feeling great, and for some reason yesterday I was not feeling great. So after work I just went home and was going to lay down, and not do anything after work. And the stupid boy called to see if I was ok. (We work together), and when I told him I was having a bad week, and I wasn't feeling well, he offered to make me dinner, whatever I wanted. I told him all I wanted was mashed potatoes and gravy. (MY comfort food), so he said if I came over to his house he would make that. It has never happened before! I am not exagerating here, when I say has never happened before I mean in 3 years it has NEVER happened before. So I guess Stupid boys can be taught new tricks.
And for anyone who is reading and doesn't know I don't really think he is stupid, I just think most boys (yes boys, I have not met one man yet, they all still act like kids, which is ok except when it comes to relationships) like to think with the wrong head, and only tend to think about themselves. Maybe I just haven't meet the right boys yet, but I do work with 20 of them every day, and as most of my peeps know I tend to hang out with boys a little more then girls. They are just more fun! And like to do the same things as me!
So that is all for right now. I am a little unsure if this makes sense or not, I woke up really early this morning, Ok well not really early, but really early for me. I woke up at 6:30. I usually am not out of bed until 7:45, but I had to work early this morning!! So I am just kind of typing not sure if any of this makes senes. I guess I will find out when I go back and read it later, when I am more awake!!
Labels: Relationships

1 Comments:
I wouldn't read too much into it! Boys will be boys and just like your health problems, one day they are great and they next they suck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home