Stupid Boys Part 2
Ok in all fairness my rant earlier about Stupid boys wasn't fair. I am having a bad day, and I shouldn't take it out on my blog on any one else (even if they don't know that I am doing it)!! I am just having one of those weeks where I am tired of stuff always been about everyone else. Sometimes I just want to scream at people SHUT UP and listen to me once. I know you hear me talking but you never LISTEN to what I have to say!! Why does what you have to say mean more then what I have to say???? Part of it is just because of the type of person I am!! I have this thing built into me that wants to take care of people and be there for me!! It's what would make me a good mother if God every decided that I would make a good life, and help me find someone to marry instead of just retards to date!! (OK unfair comment they haven't all been retards, but they let me go so they must have been some what stupid RIGHT??) So anyways.... I am having a crappy week, and right now I just really really want someone to be there for me. Some one to make me important listen to what I have to say, not just hear me talking!! And it isn't just the guys in my life (and there are a lot of them ( because I work with a bout 15 of them every day, and they are my friends) I am not dating any of them (anymore)) It's kind of everyone. Even my family, and friends outside of work!! So that is my rant for the day. I am sure I will wake up tomorrow and my Lexapro will have kicked back in, and the world will be happy and sunny and tulipily again!! Oh don't you just love drugs!!
Labels: Relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home