And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

People

I am having a I really hate people day. I know I know you can't get away from them, but still I really hate people today. Almost all people. I will get over it I know, but here's the deal. Sometimes I just get so sick of the SHIT!!
Example 1) My manager not being able to own up to his dropping the ball, and having to blame it on me so he doesn't look like he can't do his job. Almost 2 months ago I gave him a marketing brochure I had been working on so he could fill in some of the things he wants our customers or prospective customers to know about us. I would make it sound pretty, but just the jist of what he wanted said. So today is a really rainy day, and he was "looking" for things to do so I asked him about it and it happened to be in front of the owner, and he said Well I know you were waiting for pictures, and I said "No rememeber I said I didn't know what you wanted our customer's to know so I need to come up with some ideas?" Why can't people just admit they screwed up. I would. I admit I make mistakes all the time. Why can't we just realize we aren't perfect, or there are somethings we really don't want to do?
Example 2) On my way to work this morning driving down the back road to get to work someone was driving 25 mph on a 45mph road, and wouldn't let me pass them, and kept slowing down at each turn like they were going to turn, but then ended up going straight at the end of the road into the apartment complex. And they wouldn't let me pass. I could understand this behavior if you don't know where you are going, or if I was tailgating. I have done this before, but then refusing to let someone pass you. Clearly you are just setting out to be a bitch, and ruin someone's day right away in the morning. Thank you so very much.
Example 3) My friends. Yes my friends. Here is the deal. I am always the one they call when something goes wrong. I am their shoulder to lean on. If they are having a hard time, I call to check up on them and encourage them. Not one person has called to check on me to see how I am coping with losing my Grandpa. NOT ONE!! Yes he was sick, but still... Last week I tried to talk to my best friend Carey, and when I finally got ahold of her all she wanted to talk about was her bad day at work. After ranting for about 15 minutes about this she finally said How was everything with the trip home, I started to tell her, and then she changed the subject. And then not even a week after I lost my Grandpa she has the nerve to call me and leave me a message about her dog dying, all crying and upset. IT"S a stupid dog, that lives outstide, and wasn't even really part of the family. It never got attention. It got food, and water, but that was about it. Don't call me crying about this when you can't be there to let me cry about my losing my Grandpa.
Example 4) The lady I work with. All she wants to do is talk about herself. And how awful her kids are. Again everytime I start trying to talk about my weekend, or my evening or what is going on in my life she has to change the subject back to herself. And I am sure some one is wonering isn't she over exaggerating? No I am really not. It may sound like it, but it really isn't the case. My friends and the lady I work have really been like this. It makes it really hard to love people when you are always there for them, but they can't seem to be there when you really need them. And I am not typically a needy person. I don't like to burden others with my problems. I like to deal with them on my own. I tend to work things out on my own, so I guess I just don't understand why one of the times I really need someone and NO ONE seems to be there.

So as you can see today I hate people!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home