Blogging
So today I am just going to give random thoughts. A couple of weeks my family was all together, and my mom and my sister were telling me I'm not a blogger because I haven't "blogged" in a while. Well here is what I say to them. I have been sick, and so because of that I haven't really had the energy or the desire to blog. That being said. I don't have a whole lot that happens in my life on a regular basis so that makes it hard too. Plus two weeks of the last month I have not being at home, I have been dog sitting for some of the people I work with while they went on vacation so did not have access to a computer to do blogging at home, and for once I have been busy enough at work that I didn't have time to do blogging at work. That now off my chest....
A couple of weeks ago my family came into town. My whole Brady Bunch family. My mom and George, and George's daughter Jennifer and her husband, and 3 little blond girls, and George's daughter Carla and her son Tegan. And they all stayed at my house. It was the best time I have had with family in quite a while. The kids were all so good, and played together so well. And the thing that surprised me the most was how quickly Jennifer's girls warmed up to me. I love little kids. I love playing with them, and spending time with them, and listening to them telling their stories. And there are too many little kids that I have meet that I haven't liked. Most little kids take a little time to warm up to new people though. But not these girls. Although I have to admit that I didn't hit it off too well with Sailor this youngest at first. I always hear stories from Nana Sheri about the girls, and she always calls Sailor the naughty one, so this is the first thing I said to her... I hear your the naughty one. So she hide in Grandpa George, and wouldn't look at me for the longest time, but man once I shared my frozen pink lemonade with her, she was my friend, although she acted like she wasn't. It ended up being a game for the rest of the weekend between her and I. I like to think by the time she went home, she was thinking I was ok. On the other hand Sadie, the middle girl, was my friend right from the start. We got to the zoo, and I took her up to see the Geico Geko and she was by my side for the rest of the weekend. Her dad asked her to come up with him and see some of the zoo things, and she wanted to stay with me. It was pretty cool. It just amazes me some times how little kids will be like that.
The only bad part of the whole weekend, was my brother. Now I love my brother very much, but there are times I can't stand him. He has this way of bully the family into doing just what he wants. If he doesn't get his way, and we don't all kiss his ass he will make things miserable until he gets his way. Which is wrong. He needs to grow up and see how much our mother and George have done for him. I don't care if he wants to spend time with me. I don't care any more if we are ever "friends" but I know how much his behavior hurts my mom, and that is not ok. Mom and George, have helped him out so much, and they still do so much for him. I know if I needed the help they would help me like they have helped him, (and they have helped me out when I needed it) But no where near what they have done for him, and yet he still dumps all over them, and makes them feel like they haven't done enough for him. You are almost 30 years old. Grow up and act like an adult. This is what I want to say to him. Grow up and take responsiblity for the things YOU have done. The things that have happened too you aren't any one's fault but your own. Mom and George have given you numerous chances to make a better life for yourself and you have just pissed them way. If you want the things Carrin and I have WORK for them!! I have been working since I was 17 years old, and I didn't get anything I have by just waiting for people to give them too me. I have worked and saved, and made a better life for myself ON MY OWN!! I moved away from my parents when I was 19 years old. Not just out of the house, but 500 miles away. Yes I lived with family for awhile, but they didn't pay my rent or buy my food, or my clothes, or put gas in my car. I did that all on my own. That's what life is about. It's about find something you can make money at, and work at it, not just getting pissed off, and leaving and then blaming it on everyone else because YOU SCREWED UP!! Ok sorry enough about that. I think I am down for now. I will come back in a little bit and write about my time with Noah. Hope this tids you all over until then.

2 Comments:
Bear,you go girl! It's always better to say what you are feeling rather than what you think someone wants you to say. I appreciate your honesty about your brother and agree with what you have to say. Thank you for sticking up for me and George. It was one of the best times we've had in a while too.
We love you.
Mom
Holy crap, you blogged! I don't always have exciting things going on in my life but I always have something to say and that is what goes into my blog. I hope you keep it up because this is what I do when I have nothing to do at work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home