So...
We have this fuel tank to fuel our trucks with. It is something new we have been trying. In the past we had someone come every night and fill our trucks, and we decided we didn't need all our trucks filled every night.
We have a log for the guys to fill out everytime they fuel up. This morning I was up front waiting on something so I thought I would just be nice and add up the usage for last week. Well it doesn't exactly balance. Ok that is an understatement. We started with 23663 didn't receive any fuel, used 166.5, and ended up with 23884. Um no...
So I walked made a couple of comments in fun, and this guy who can't be bothered to show, or follow any of the rules that everyone else has to follow, decides that he is gone take a look at it. So I said, It's not your job. It's Deb job, it's Todd jobs, It's my job, it's not yours. Your job is to work on the plant, and trucks, and what ever else may come up, but not this.
He had the nerve to come back to my office after this, and say he just likes to do fun stuff like that, and there was no need for me to get upset. Ok first off. I didn't get upset with you, but if you want me to be keep treating me, like a girl. I'm independent, strong, and confident female, don't pataronize me, don't make me feel like all I'm good for is for the girlie things. Doesn't fly with me. That pisses me off even more. I can handle myself. Oh and by the way. I wasn't being a bitch. Trust me YOU will KNOW when I am being a bitch. I was taught well by the other women in my family, and there isn't one person here except Toby that has seen the true bitchness I can bring out when needed, so back off.
I hate it when a female speaks the truth, and tries to stand up to someone, she is automatically labeled a bitch. Really, hmm give me a break.. If guys would open their mouths and be honest we wouldn't have to do it, but most guys I know can't and won't open their mouths and be honest when they should. So don't put that on me because I care, and want to make a difference. And make things better. That does NOT make me a bitch. It makes me honest, and it makes me a human. Just because I might disagree with you doesn't make me a bitch either. Just because I have an opionion doesn't make me a bitch either.
No after reading this post, yes I could probably be called a bitch, but that is because someone made me this way today. In this moment. Big difference.
Labels: Work

1 Comments:
Whatever the Schuler women taught you, you used it well today. Give it to him with both barrels baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home