And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump Day Question

I almost forgot it was Wednesday. Sorry followers, here is your question for this week.

If you hosted a dinner party and had to invite 5 people, living, dead, real or fictional, who would you invite, and why?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Oprah -Very intelligent and I would love to talk with her
John F Kennedy-I would love to talk politics withhim
Toby Keith-I love his music and would love to have him sing
Kay Scarpetta- a forensic pathologist in a book series I read- I love how she helps solve murders
Grandma P- I miss her and just want the chance to talk to her again

October 29, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Audrey Hepburn-- My favorite actress, and a great humanitarian
Angelina Jolie-- If I was ever going to go lesbian it with be with her.
JFK-- Just hoping his greatness would rub off on me
Mother Teresa-- What a great lady
Dr Seuss-- he had such a great imagination. I would want him to write a story about my dinner party so I could always remember it.

October 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

this is a tough one...i'd have to think.i'll get back to you :)

October 29, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Hard to pick only 5 b/c I would want all of my family there too!

JFK - He was was sexy and I would flirt my ass off!
Kenny Chesney - I love his music and he's easy on the eyes.
Britney Spears - I bet she would be entertaining!
Grandma P - I miss her and she might be the only person able to get through to Brit!
Jackie Collins - My favorite author. I bet she has some stories to tell.

October 30, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home