And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hump Day Question Time

Ok here is the question for this week. It's one I'm not sure I have an answer to right now, so I am totally interested in everyone else's answers. (Oh and for anyone that isn't a family member that is reading this and I know there are some of you out there) can answer too. )

What song would you have play every time you walked into a room, as your theme song?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Ok I have been thinking for awhile about this, and have finally come up with my song. This is a question that has always stumped me in the past. But I think I finally have it.

Real Live Woman, by Trisha Yearwood.

October 15, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your sidekick at work...

I really can't say that i have a theme song but I have a couple songs that get me going. They are: Jefferson Starship - Nothings going to stop us now & Martina McBride - Independence Day and Kelly Clarkson - Disaster. Quite a mix wouldn't you say!

October 15, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

She's a Hottie by Toby Keith

October 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Christina Agularia's newest song. I think it's called "keeps getting better"

October 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

i'm going to have to go with t-pain " i'm in love with a stripper"

October 15, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

"Just Fine" by Mary J Blige:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETfNxDVlpQ

October 16, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Allie I'm a little worried about that one!!

October 16, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home