And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day Question Time

Ok I'm sorry I'm sorry... I said I was going to this once a week, and with having to take Buddy to the vet, and all the drama here this morning I almost forgot, but I did remember in the end so here is the Question for the Week


As a Kid you wanted to be...... when you grew up.
When you grew up you were actually......


Carrin since you don't have many memories of your childhood you can skip the first part if you need to. (only kidding)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

The thing I can remember from 4th gradish time would be a lawyer. Before that I don't remember really wanting to be anything.
Now I'm an accountant. Not exact close to the same thing.

October 8, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

I don't remember wanting to be anything when I was really young, but when I got older I wanted to be an actress. Now I'm a counselor in a clinic (going back to school for a business degree)and still undecided

October 8, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

When I was little I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. And well i'm not really "grown up" yet but hoping all goes well I'll be an occupational therapist!

October 8, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

Ever since I could remember I wanted to be a woman of the evening. The glamour of it all appealed to me at a young age.Don't judge me, think about it. The money, the flashy clothing, and the thrill of it all. My dream never panned out for me so I had to settle for working in an office. I am going back to school to earn my business degree. If this job with GE doesn't work out I am considering putting myself thru school by stripping.

October 8, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to be a dr but then started looking at costs and all the school, so went to be a theatre/speech teacher. I was alowas so sure I would not work in an office that I did not take any courses in high school like typing or accounting.

Now I have an insurance agent's license and work for an inusrnace company delveoping software and training agents on it.

Paula - do you mean stripping furniture??

Natalie

October 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

As a kid I always wanted to be pretty, and that's what I am! Funny how life turns out!

October 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I think i wanted to be.....if I remember correctly.....Oh Shit, who knows!

October 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home