Since Everyone Else has a Weekly Post
Yes yes, I am a follower!! I will try this out and see how it goes.
I have books and games and all sorts of "Getting to Know You" things (I think this comes from being a manager at the bank and having to do so many "Ice Breakers" and "Team Building Exercies"), so I was thinking that I would put out a question a week and let everyone post their answers. So every Hump day you can check in and put out your answers. If it goes well and people respond I will keep doing this, if not then... It's all your faults!!
So here is the first question I'll start out easy!! In Honor of our annual Christmas Time Boys vs Girls Trivial Pursuit Challenge
Do you enjoy the experience of playing games, or do you have to win?
Labels: Question of the Week

7 Comments:
I like to win. Don't ask me to play if you don't want to really compete.
I love to play! I don't always have to win but, it makes it that much better when I do!
Hell yeah I like to win! Who doesn't? Do I have to win just to play- no but it sure is fun when we do! You know the guys would say the same thing if they were responding to this also
I like to play but it's nice to win so that we can rub it in!!! You know how the guys are when they win.
I play to win! But the drinks involved usually mean fun can be had even if I lose.
i would have to say i play to play, because i feel like in our family the women wins are few and far between
I love to play but am competetive so I love winning even more!
Allie - I think if we kept track like the guys we have actually won more than them!
Natalie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home