And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick! Sick! Sick!

All I have to say is if you are sick, STAY HOME! Don't infect the rest of us. And if you do come in to work, STAY IN YOUR OFFICE AND DON"T COME into MINE!! And when you do get me sick because you will. Everyone knows that NOW I catch everything. Don't be pissy when I can't come to work and you have to do my job. Oh yeah and thanks for costing my some of vacation time that I will have to take when I get sick, since you were so tight assed you couldn't use your own!! Thanks. Thanks so much. I really really appreciate it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 11, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home