And Baby Makes Three

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Super Wonderfully Stupid Weekend

Yes yes I said stupid. This weekend started out pretty good. Friday I hung out at home and watched TV and movies, and ordered a pizza, and had a pretty relaxing and calm night. I took a sleeping pill and went to sleep. I slept until 10:30 on Saturday.

I woke and started doing laundry. My only plans for the weekend were to go to my sister Carrin's daughter Morgan's soccer game on Saturday and her son Noah's football game on Sunday. Around 11 I got a call from Toby. He told me about how he was making BBQ pork ribs, and corn on the cob, and baked potatoes for dinner that night. I think I said something about how I was going to Mo's soccer game and didn't have plans for the weekend or something. And we started talking about his daughter Kaylee, and I offered to take her to the soccer game so she could play with the kids, and then bring Morgan over after so they could play since Kaylle doestn'have any kids she can play with at Toby's house. And he said that sounded like a good idea. So I picked her up and we went to the game, and then back to Toby's house. The girls played we had dinner and then Megan called and I went to pick her up. The girls played some more, and after it got dark they came in and were playiing the Wii. They were having fun. Toby even was racing one of them. So I decided that I want to race Toby and kick his ass!! So I grabbed the steering wheel, and sat down. Started to pick my racer and the car, was just about to pick the course when all of a sudden I fell through the coffee table I sat on to race Toby. Which was glass. Yes glass. I didn't even think about it being glass when I sat down. And apparently neither did Toby because he didn't say anything at all about me sitting on the table either.
Once we realized what happened. I started to get up, which Toby thought was a bad idea, but I wasn't really think at this point. I got up and started to look around myself to see if I had gotten cut or anything. And sure enough, I have a big old gash on my back. Just above my booty. It wasn't gushing blood, but there was enough blood that it wasn't pretty and made my woozy. Yes woozy. I don't like blood of any ANY kind. Thankful Toby who doesn't like blood either, was able to get me something to but on the wound. And then we started to figure out what to attach it with. Toby ended up running to Walmart and getting bandages, and Neosporin. He fixed me right up. And then when he finally was able to sit down, and process everything he sat there and was shocked. He couldn't really say anything. We sat down and watched a movie and then girls went to bed.

This morning when I woke it hurt like hell, and is still bleeding a little bit, but Thank God I didn't have to go to the hostipal. Just keep the pain pills coming, and I should be fine.
It was a great time until I screwed up and scared everyone, but hey atleast everyone has a story to tell after the weekend right???...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Are you sure you don't need stitches or antibiotics?

September 15, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home