Shh.... Do You Hear That?
That is the oh so sweet sound of nothing!! No admixes churning away, no trucks running. No boys yelling, no phones ringing. Yes it is a sweet sound. It sucks because it means you are not hauling any mud today so that means we aren't making any money today. But on the other hand it's so nice to not have constant noise in the background. I have gotten to the point where I just don't even notice it anymore, except when it's not there.
This is the first job I have ever worked at where I love it when it rains on the weekends, instead of during the week. Yes it makes it harder for me to do things, but if it only rains on the weekends then we don't have days were we can't make money.
The only people here right now are Deb, Toby, and me. It's oh so quiet. I love it!!
Sh... don't tell anyone but I might sneak out of here early today! It will just be our little secret.
Labels: Work

1 Comments:
I love that you are blogging more often now
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home