Buddy Day 2
Yesterday when I left for work and put Buddy in the kennel he was none to happy. He cried, and it was just the saddest thing. So I thought for sure he would be barking when I got home, but he didn't. I walked all the way thru the house and downstairs, and he didn't make a noise. But oh was he happy when I let him out. He gave me so many kisses. I think he thought I wasn't coming back. But I did. We went outside and played in the yard. He has so much room to run around. He just bounced all over the back yard. And I ran with him, and we played ball. And oh I think he was just so happy.
He and Gabe are doing ok with each other. Gabe still isn't over excited about it, but he is adjusting. He actually came downstairs twice last night without having to be asked.
Last night I went to Target before heading home and picked up just a few quick things, and I stopped in the Dog aisle. Oh my goodness they have such cute stuff for dogs. I saw some cute sweaters, and a really cute cute. I did NOT buy them. I don't want to tramuatize Buddy too much just yet, but maybe some day....
Labels: Buddy

2 Comments:
You have to get a doggy halloween costume from Target. They have so many cute ones!
Just for you Adrienne I will and I will take a picture of him!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home