And Baby Makes Three

Monday, October 6, 2008

This Weekend

So this was Buddy first whole weekend at his new home. I don't think he knew quite what it was all about. Toby usually worked on Saturday till about 2, so he was home alone, and Sunday he would be in and out all day.

So on Friday we went to bed about 10, and on Saturday he woke up at 7 in the morning, but I didn't let him get up till 7:30. He actually did pretty good with this. Then we went out to go potty, and he thought it was cool that he could run around, and be a little crazy in the morning. We went back inside, and I tried to lay down again. No Buddy doesn't understand the concept of a nap yet. But after Ruth and Gabe woke up Buddy got to go up and try to play with Gabriel, which isn't working to well yet. They still don't fight, but Gabe still doesn't want to play.

I went to get a pedicure with Carrin Saturday early evening and left Buddy home with Ruth, and Gabe. He did pretty good. He was oh so excited to see me when I got home though. I don't know if he thought Ruth beat him or what. But he acted like it was the best thing in the whole world to see me after 2 hours. When we finally went to bed Saturday night he was so tired he laid right down and went to sleep. I don't think he moved all night. He isn't used to being up all day and having someone around all day.

He is so funny he just is the friendliest dog. He just wants to be friends with everyone. He wags his little tail and looks up at you. I have started to calling him Pumpkin. I don't know why. It just came out yesterday at one point, and now it is kind of sticking.

This morning when I was getting ready he just laid there and watched me. He moved a couple of times but never to anywhere he couldn't watch me. And when I was done he thought it was time to play. So we did for a couple of minutes until I had to put him in the kennel so I could leave for work. As I was watching him this morning and playing with him. I realized how glad I was to have him. He is just fun, and loving. I don't remember what it was like before he was there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

He's a good dog, a little hyper but still good! I think he craved the attention and now he finally has it. maybe he should be a pumpkin for holloween?

October 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home