And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picky Eater

Ok so who out there doesn't know that I am a pick eater? Anyone, Anyone? About once a month we have lunch brought in by one of our customer's or vendors or we just buy lunch, and today happened to be one of those days. Jimmy John's (a sandwhich company) brought lunch in for us today because they are new to the area. All they have is cold sandwiches which I don't like, plus the lettuce and tomatoe, and mayo yuck. So anyway everyone is all concerned about what I will eat today, and trying to come up with ways for me to be able to eat a sandwich, which I think is really funny, because it seems to bother them more then it bothers me that I can't have a sandwich.

I don't expect special consideration to be made for me because I chose to be picky. I have no problem making consideration if there is a medical reason for it, or religious reason, but this is just because I am who I am so it's no big deal to me, but I guess it is a big deal for everyone else. And I just have to laugh at all the guys trying to come up with a way for me to want to eat a sandwich. Thanks Guys!! But that's ok don't worry about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home