And Baby Makes Three

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Family is a little (a lot) Crazy

Yes I know most of you are reading this.

Does anyone else think it is absolutely crazy that a person can get 15 emails at once. My email server updates every minute or 2, so I don't get emails exactly when they come in. I was meeting with my boss in my office because he is going to be away for a week. I was sitting at my desk, and I watch all my outlook update with 15 email messages and couldn't help but laugh out loud at this and then of course my boss asked what was fun, and we all started talking about HOW INSANE THIS IS. I understand why it is happening, but it is a little NO a lot crazy. And this is the family I was born into. There is no changing it, is there?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

I find it funny that 1 person's question can produce 40 email responses.

October 3, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

I think it's hilarious that none of us have anything better to do at work than read and send the damn things!

October 3, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

Just showin' the love Tuta! But why would this surprise you about us? When we are all together we all talk at one time and of course have to talk louder then the person next to us.

October 4, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home