And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Peeing in the rain

It was raining last night when I got home from work, and for a little while after that. So when I got home and took Buddy out in the raining. Pouring rain mind you. He didn't think this was too fun. He did his stuff pretty quickly and wanted to go back in right away. And then he proceed to try and pee all over the kitchen. I caught him before he could each time, but he still tried more then I was exactly happy about. But the good thing about it raining is that he doesn't fight me when I try to wipe his feet off after going outside. He hasn't like this in the mornings after the sprinklers run, but he is ok with it now. He didn't try to fight me at all yesterday or this morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home