A few pictures.
Last night I stopped at Target. Yes Carrin I'm sorry Target. I have to stop there once a week. And I was looking at Halloween costumes for Buddy, thanks to Adrienne. But they didn't have one in his size so I found a Pumpkin t-shirt in stead. I can't actually believe I got the thing one him. He is a little bit of a wiggle worm at times. It was by complete accident I think that it happened. But on it did go. And once it was on. It didn't bother him at all. So yes I will be one of those people who occasionally buys clothes for their dog.
After I took the t-shirt back off of him. And we went downstairs he and Gabriel (my roommates dog) actually played. Yes played. It started out with the usually butt sniffing, but ended in the two of them playing tag. At first I thought Gabe was just giving Buddy a piece of his mind, but then I realized they were both playing. And all I could do is sit back and laugh. I was so relived. I wasn't quite sure Gabe would ever come around to accepting that Buddy was there.
After the playing was done. They decided they were tired and were going to rest. Yes rest, together. I tell no lie. I had to get picture as proof. More for myself, that I could actually prove it wasn't all in my head. Of course this didn't last very long, because Buddy can't seem to sit still for more then 30 seconds at time. But it did happen. As you all can see.Labels: Buddy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home