Asking for Trouble???
A couple of years ago I had Carrin's kids over to my house and we carved pumpkins. (Since I don't have kids of my own, I have to borrow other people's kids to do the Kiddie type things.) And so yesterday I was thinking it would be fun to do that again this year. I asked Carrin if it would be ok if I took the kids for the day Saturday and overnight. She asked "All the kids" I didn't think about TJ in that mix, so I thought about it and decided sure all the kids. So Saturday after Morgan's Soccer game I will bring the 4 kids back to my house for a day of carving pumpkins and playing Wii, and whatever else may come up. Am I crazy? Is there medicine that will make me stop wanting to do this to myself? Why? Why do I want to spend time with these children? Oh yeah that's right I love kids. Sometimes I feel like the Pid Piper. I can get all the kids to follow me. Um... I could be the bad influence on them all when they get older. Teach them all the things their parents don't want them to know, and then send them back to their parents to deal with it. Ahahaha (evil laugh). Good plan. Good Plan.
Labels: Family

3 Comments:
Remember now you're adding a dog to the mix too?
So you're the one who taught the boys to drink!! I knew they didnt' learn it from me and the empty bottles of wine lying all over the place!
Wait....I think I hear the music and here come my kids. Wooo Hoo, I can't wait. I will even provide my kids pumpkins. What time is this shin dig??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home