And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh Project Runway

... How you have disappointed me this year. I have loved you since the beginning. I watched you before any one else. I have enjoyed your challenges, and MOST of your designers. I love Tim Gunn, and Nina Garcia. I have looked forward to each new episode. But this season, this season you have not fed my hungry for your show. I can't stand the whiny designers. The challenges all seem to be recycled from season past. The only way I can watch the show this year is by DVRing it, and fast forwarding thru most of it. I still watch the beginning where you tell the designers what their challenge will be, and I watch when Tim comes in to dump all over their "Innovative designs" and I watch the runway show, and to the elimation part, but the rest I fast forward thru. I know this is challenging time for you what with the move and all so I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I have to say if after the move you don't "Make it Work" I will have to leave you. I say this with great hesitation, because you are the only "reality" show I watch. But you just haven't lived up to the greatness you have achieved in the past, so please please please come back better and stronger next season, and make me proud again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home