Makeover Week
Well this week apartently I felt like the creatures in my house were ready for a change, First I took Buddy in for a hair cut and then a a little nip.
BeforeAfter

They had to shave his ears because
they were all matted up. Otherwise
he looks mighty fine.
And last night I went from this To This
I chopped at least 7 inches off my hair.

It is so cute. I love it
Of course I didn't tell anyone I was doing this last night, and when I walked in to work today do you think any of the guys said anything? No... And of course I said "I got 7 inches chopped off my hair and you didn't even notice?" The response, "Well we noticed, but we didn't think we should say anything."
Me: "What? Do you not like it?"
Them: "No No it looks really good, but we thought we might get in trouble."
Ok this made no sense to me at all, but I guess that is why they are guys. They don't make sense.

4 Comments:
Ooh, it looks good! And I like your haircut too!
Cute and sassy!!!!! And your do looks nice too! JK! I really like it. Did you have to get your ears shaved too?
My ears weren't all matted up like Buddy's so NO!! But thanks for worrying.
Was this some kinda 2-4-1 at the dog groomers? Just kidding! I love oyur hair!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home