And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Santa,

Hi, It's me Tara. Do you remember me? I know it's been about 25 years since I've written you a letter, but I want you to know I think of you every year. I only stopped writing to you when you stopped visiting me. I understand that you have lots of new kids to visit every year so there are no hard feelings.

It's getting close to the time when the women of the Schuler family get together for that annual gathering of shopping till we drop. And even though the Great Pumpkin has yet to come to bring all the kids their Halloween candy yet, I wanted to write to you before we go to the Mall of America. 

I have been a very good girl this year. I have spent time with my sister's kids. I even took them on my vacation that was supposed to be relaxing. I have been budgeting and not spending money even though I really want to buy some new clothes and shoes. And I have really wanted to get some games for my Wii, but I haven't. So please bring me lots of great presents this year. 

Every year people ask me what I want for Christmas and usually I don't have any idea, so this year I have a great list for you to choose from ok Santa. I will put them in no particular order.

Wii Fit
2 controller for my Wii w/ Nunchucks
Guitar Hero for the Wii (my niece Megan I'm sure you know her says that's it's lots of fun)
Wii remote chargers
A throw blanket with a giarffe print
A hitch cover for my Trailblazer
Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna
a new laptop (I know this is a little out of your price range Santa so if you just want to give me $$$ so I can use it with my tax return money I would understand)
A boyfriend who is really cute and likes me just enough and likes my family ( I know the liking my family might be a little tough, but I can't return them so...)

I think that is all for me, but don't forget my new puppy Buddy. He needs some Christmas presents too.  
He loves squeaky toys, things he can chew on so he doesn't try to chew on my anymore, a Packer shirt, or anything from http://www.mymascot.com/. They have really great Doggy stuff. 

Please say Hi to Mrs. Claus, all the elves, and all the reindeer too. I will watch for you in the malls, and I look forward to your visit in December.

Tara

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Maybe you should just ask for a boyfriend who could put up with the family. Liking us might be too much to ask for!

October 22, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home