And Baby Makes Three

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sisters

Rivals and Best Friends. 

I remember growing up my sister and I could be each other's greatest ally, or worst enemy. It would be ok for me to take something of hers (in my eyes) but not ok for her to take something of mine. 

We would fight each other like crazy, but if we got it in us to gang up on our brother then watch out. We fought over clothes, the bathroom, TV, what games to play.  If we were playing Barbies and there was a Barbie I wasn't playing with and she picked it up immediately I wanted that Barbie. It didn't matter that 5 minutes ago I didn't even know that Barbie existed. And forget if you were going to get us something. What ever you got the other one's was always better. 

Growing up I idolized my sister. All I wanted was to be her friend. So since we weren't I had to make her life hell. Telling her secrets to mom and dad. Tattle telling on her. Whatever it took to get her notice me. 

As we grew up we have become friends. Don't get me wrong we still have our knock down drag out fights, but in the end we always forget about things. And there are still times I am crippled with envy because of her. But I am extremely happy for her, and what she has. 

Well yesterday at Noah's football game, Megan, and Morgan, and TJ were playing having a great time. And thou and behold right as we were getting ready to leave what should happen. The girls got in a huge fight. Megan did something to Morgan who then did something back to Megan who then did something back to Morgan. Which ended in both girls hating each other and in tears. 

They too can be the best of friends, or the worst enemies. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home