And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do You People

Have nothing better to do. My mother and my sister started their blogs to update everyone on what was going on with their families, or their day, and now they have all these blogs that they follow, and blogs that they compete in or whatever. What do you do when you are at work? Do you work? Or do you just sit on your computer all day and read blogs and think about what your next blog will be? Sometimes you blog 2 or 3 times a day. Just some questions to ponder for the next time you are getting ready to post a blog. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

In my own defense,I do write some of my blogs from home. I have to admit I have become obsessed and love blogging. What can I say-it's fun

October 17, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I have to say I do a lot of blogging at work. But I can also write a few post at a time and then schedule them to post later. I really only post about 3 days a week.

October 18, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Oh yeah, an I think of everything I do now as a "what can I post about this situation". I thinkI have a problem!

October 18, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home