And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day Question

Ok Blog followers here is your question for the week.

If you could have one super hero power what would it be and why? 
Flying, invisiblity, x-ray vision, strength, etc...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

I would have elasticity power so I could stretch. Being as short as I am I always have to use a stool, climb a counter or have someone else reach things for me. This power woule eliminate that need.

October 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I think I would take jumping. I saw the movie Jumpers this summer, and thought it would so cool to picture a place and just jump there. Oh it rainy and yucky here, lets go to the Bahamas. Oh I have to go the bathroom, ok let's jump there.

October 22, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

i would want to have the ability to read and controll people's minds...

then i'd know what you all are really thinking! muahahahah

October 22, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I'm with Allie, I would love to know what people are really thinking!

October 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Aleta said...

I'd like to have the power to heal others (and myself, of course).

October 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home