Hump Day Question
Sorry I didn't post anything last week. I was all a flutter with the annual shopping trip happening the next day. So here is your question for this week.
If money were no object which occupation would you most like to try?
Labels: Question of the Week

6 Comments:
My occupation of chose would be an event planner. I love to plan events, and did this for a little while at church until I got sick a couple of years ago. And now ever time I start to get involved again, I seem to get sick again. But I love all the planning and shopping, and the whole will it come to gether or not?
I would love to be a helicopter pilot. I think it would be fascinating to fly a helicopter to rescue people
I have many I would like to be:
1) baby doctor
2) florist
3) weddign/event planner
4) pastry chef
5) empress of the universe
Natalie
Personal shopper!
i would love to be a teacher. haha i know its not too exciting but pretty much the only reason i'm not doing that is because i couldn't live on a teachers salary!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home