And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas time is Here

I am warning all of you that I am busting out the Christmas music today. I have been waiting until after Thanksgiving to do this, and am so so excited for today. 

I love the holidays. I love that feeling of magic in the air. I always try to do things to make it special. Like decorating a little. My office too. The boys laugh at my, but I don't care. My sister and I and her kids make Christmas cookies. And I always watch my two favorite Christmas movies. A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Elf. 

OH the magic is in the air can you feel it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

I have started the decorations too.
The cookies are next week and parties have started.

December 3, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home