And Baby Makes Three

Monday, December 15, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

Thursday when I was leaving work The boy said something about going out & having some drinks. I can't drink right now because of one of the medications I am on, but I told him I would go & hang out if he wanted. He called me when he got off work, and told me he was just going to to by a 6 pack and go home. If U wanted to come over I could. I told him I was just going to stay home. U was already snuggled up on the couch with the dogs and all. He was ok with that and said something about doing something over the weekend. I said something about going out to dinner since I had a gift card I had to use up. I told him he should bring some clothes to change in to after work.

Well on Friday he didn't bring clothes. I informed him I wanted to go out on date. When I left work he didn't say anything to me about dinner so I if course jumped to the conclusion that he had forgotten.

To my surprise he actually called me. He remembered about dinner. He had a bad day and didn't want to go out for dinner. For those of you who don't know the history here in the past he just wouldn't have called me. But he offered to take me out to dinner on Saturday! And he came over to hang out. We watched movies and lazed around & tonight we are going out on a date!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Maybe the boy is changin after all. Kudos!!!

December 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home