And Baby Makes Three

Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank Goodness

This is my first of two posts today. So if you read my previous post you will know what I am talking about, if you didn't for the sake of all that is good and right in this world WHY NOT?

I finally got a little help from a friend today. My buddy Todd, told Deb she can't work overtime anymore, and he made her leave when she hit her 40 hours. Of course I got the pleasure of hearing about this when she left, and then Todd came in and told me about after she left. Todd said he agrees with me about the hours things and he is going to do what he can to keep her at her 40, and if I want to start getting closer to 40 I could. Yeah Todd

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

Karma baby!

January 23, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home