And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seriously, Seriously?

I have a bank. A bank I used to work. About a month ago I got a letter, saying that my debit card was part of file that had compromised, and as a procaution they were going to send me a new debit card. (Hey great thanks for being on top that. That is really awesome.) I was impressed they caught it admitted it and took care of the situation.

Thursday I went to use my debit card that was compromised, and it was declined. Sales girl Say What? I had just gotten paid, I had paid one bill I should have more then enough $$$ to cover the $14.00 purchase I was trying to make. She ran it again. I called my bank. DECLINED again. Checked my balance, Yup all $$$ I thought should be there was. Lucky I had cash on me (for anyone who knows me this rarely happens.) I NEVER have cash on me, except this time I was supposed to take 2 boys to see a baseball game earlier that week, and it got cancelled, so I still had the cash. Paid my bill walked out all embarassed. Called the bank again. Oh yup we cancelled your card, you should have gotten the new card. Nope sure didn't but thanks for making things more difficult for me.

Saturday, I went online to make a transfer to my second checking account, since I have a card for that account, that hasn't been cancelled. Online banking was down, (they are updating or somehting) called the telephone banking, $$$ was in there, or so I thought. Got fuel, went to Mo's 1st communion, went to breakfast afterwards, paid for part. Went to check my account today, (It's PayDay), and it is showing the transfer never happened. WHAT!! Let me look again. Checking 1, NOPE, checking 2, NOPE!! Ok this is a problem now.

Call the bank, yup we are showing the transfer, ok great, can you tell if there are any fess on the account, well I'm showing the transfer. Didn't anwer my question. FEES, lady. I want to make sure everything on my accounts are good, you know make sure I didn't forget to log something in my account. Answer I'm showing the transfer. Ok!! Hang up.

This is totally frustrating. Give me a break. And today I wrote my last check. Please oh please Debit Card come today, so I don't have to do this anymore. And please oh please Online Banking get updated and correct. I live and die, by my debit card, and online banking. I check my account every day. I rarely use anything but my debit card. Except if I have to write a check to my mom, or my sister, or some one like that. They don't except credit cards, yet. Maybe someday. Then I can get rid of checks altogether.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Wow That sucks. I hate it when they decline my debit card- oh wait that's never happened yet. I too bank online and use my debit card 99.9% of the time and don't carry cash so would be in the same boat as you. Sorry you had such a crappy time. Hope it works out.

May 19, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home