Back on the Horse!!
So as you may have read in my last post, Buddy has not been able to drink for a couple of days. Poor guy. Yesterday before I left for work, he asked me if he was OK to drink again. I said I thought so he was off his meds, so it should be ok. He gave me his cute little smile, and asked me to pick him up a sixer on my way home since it was pay day.
So on my way home I stopped at the store, and picked up a few things. When I got home I didn't even get a "Hey Mom" All I got was a "Do you got my stuff?" Seriously. No kisses, no hugs like usual? I guess that is what happens when you take his booze away for a couple of days. Oh well. I got the sixer out and started to crack one open for him. I then started to mix me a UV Vodka and Lemonade. He stopped and asked what I was doing. So I told him, and he asked if he could have some of that stuff. I started to mix it up for him, and he said "NO just give me the bottle."
I tried to tell him you were supposed to mix it with Lemonade, but he was having none of that. So he had a few drinks, and started to get chatty. I could not get him to shut up, so I sent him outside for a little while. He went out to the fence to look for his girl Abby.
She didn't come out. He tried to call her name and she still didn't come out. He came back inside, and was a little upset. He was wondering where his girl was. I tried to explain to him that maybe she had some chores to do that she didn't have done yet, or who was still working on her homework. He wasn't buying it. So....
He asked me what else I had on hand. I told him I had a little vodka, so he asked me for a shot!! Like the champ he is he licked it up!!
We chatted a little more, and had some good conversations. Well at least he had some stuff to say... I just had to listen. He told me how excited he is to go fishing in August. He hears it is a good drinking time. He told me about how much he is looking forward to seeing Nana Sheri and Grandpa George and hope they have presents for him. I told him that wasn't very nice. You cant just see people because they buy you presents. He said he would just be happy if they had some booze on hand for him. He talked a little bit about what a rough life he has. You know how hard it is to look cute all the time. How I always expect him to be happy when I get home from work, how tough it is to be a puppilite. Just ask Paris Hilton. It is a tough life to live in the spolight all the time. I told him I didn't feel a bit sorry for him, seeing as how he couldn't do any of the chores I left for him to do every day so I had to do his chores and my own. He didn't care. So after he got that stuff off his chest he decided like all men that he wanted to try to show off for the girl again.
He ran up and down the yard. Did some jumps. Tried to do all he could to get Abby to come out and hang out, but in the end it didn't work. Poor guy. He was a pretty upset. I had to take the booze away so he didn't drink all night. He wasn't happy about this, but after a couple of minutes just passed out. He was this morning moving just as quick as ever. Seriously. No hang over? What a champ.
Labels: Buddy

2 Comments:
Hope she comes out to play today with him. If not, that could get expensive! No hangover? lucky dog!
Maybe we need to start drinking like dogs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home