Must be doing something right.
I love my sister's kids. Sometime probably too much. I take them on vacation with me. I go to most of their events. I take each of them once a year to have just a day for them. Whatever they want to do. Sometimes I take them to things just because.
On Sunday I got a call from Miss Morgan. She asked me if I could come over to just hang out on Tuesday. I thought this was a little strange. She doesn't usually ask me to come over during the week. It is usually on the weekends when I see them, unless there is something special going on. I said yes, but checked with Carrin the next day to make sure she was aware I would be coming over. Carrin told me she had something for me. So I figured it could be any number of things knowing Morgan.
So I got there last night, and all the kids were there. They were so excited to see me. And I loved it. I heard all about things that were going on in their lives. Carrin got home and asked if Morgan had giving me the thing yet, and Morgan said NO. So Megz got done making this note she was working on,

This was the cover!!
This was the inside of the card, (crabb was supposed to be grab)
And this is what was inside the bag!!

This was the inside of the card, (crabb was supposed to be grab)And this is what was inside the bag!!

Apparently Carrin took Morgan to the grocery store with her on Sunday (Pretty sure Carrin won't be doing that for some time after this) and Morgan all of sudden goes "OH.... Mom we have to get this for Tah Tah." So Carrin agreed to it, and now I have my very own giareff stuffy.
So I figure if Morgan was on the look out for one for me, I must be doing something right.
So I figure if Morgan was on the look out for one for me, I must be doing something right.

1 Comments:
That's really cute. But I have to be honest with you the crabb part really had me wondering!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home