Let the Madness Begin!!
Today marks my Official Start to March Madness.
I am a big sports fan. I love to watch football, and basketball. I love to go to baseball games, and hockey games. I even enjoyed going to the college volleyball game with Meg. I used to play sports, but I wasn't a star. I just played because I liked sports.
I look forward to Pro Football season every year, and March Madness baby. I have to say I for whatever reason have not watched a game of College Basketball this year. This is very rare for me. So today when Jon and Todd asked if I was going to make my picks this year. I wasn't sure, but I did. (We are totally legal, there is no $$$ involved, just the joy of knowing you bet the other two) I just picked my favs from years past, and if that didn't work, I picked of the mascot, or the colors. Now I am totally excited to go home and watch the games.
I hope I do well this year. Last year. I came in 2nd of the 3.
Wish me Luck!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home