And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's DONE!

Toby and I are now and forever over. I don't really want to talk about it right now, I will post about it tonight from home, since I don't want to bawl here at work with people walking past my office all day. But I had to say it to other people to make really truly real. And it is so real it is not even funny. He has blown all the chances he has ever had, and in my opinion he has had too many.

So any one who is the mood to have a good drunk girls night out, is welcome to join me when ever I can get it arranged. As long as every one is clear I will be the one who is getting smashed. Fall down stinky pissed off drunk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

If you want to email me about this please email at my home email
wscnsngrl@gmail.com. I don't want this in my work email.

March 3, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

I will chat with you later.

March 3, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home