And Baby Makes Three

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Buddy's Birthday



Buddy turned 1 today!! For his birthday he got a bath, a new toy, and a new t-shirt. The shirt fits him perfectly. I wasn't going to get him anything, but the bath, but when I saw the shirt I couldn't resist. It says HERE COMES TROUBLE!! And yes this says it all about my dog!!

So in honor of his birthday here are some pictures of him





At Papa Kenny's house relaxing with me and & Mo Jo









Hanging out playing with a ball on the back of the couch at home







With Nana Sheri!










Playing in the snow!!







He is a lot of fun and definitely adds a lot of drama to the house. I think he was a actor in another life!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

You are too funny! Happy bday Buddy! (ps I think Mommy needs to go out and get you a Daddy)

January 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

Happy Birthday Buddy.
You've certainly brought a lot of laughter and love to Tara's life in the last few months.
Welcome to our family.

January 26, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I think Buddy found himself a good mama.

January 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home