25 Random Things
This is something going around on Facebook and I got tagged in it by an old friend from High School, and if you are my Facebook friend chances are I tagged you. It was kind of fun to do, and kind of hard to come up with 25 Things. So Please go ahead and try it on your own. I would interested in find out what your 25 Things are.
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)
1) I am a big romantic. (The fairy tale, the prince on his white horse all this stuff)
2) I love to watch sports, not big on playing them anymore.
3) My biggest fear in life is that I will never get married and have kids.
4) I couldn't imagine life without my sisters 3 kids.
5) My favorite Alcoholic drink is a raspberry Martini (thank you Cheesecake Factory for introducing me to these)
6) I LOVE to cook and bake, and host dinner parties, (I think I was Betty Crooker in another life)
7) I hate back stabbers, Tell me to my face whatever you have to say about me, and I will do the same to you.
8) I never used to miss the people that I went to high school with, but now that I have reconnected with a lot of them thru Facebook I do. (I am so totally not just saying that because some of you are reading this it is completely true)
9) I have a huge extended family that is completely dysfunctional, but that I absolutely love.
10) I think looking good is more important then being comfortable, unless I am on vacation.
11) I love shoes and purses. Frequent shopper at DSW, and online shoe stores.
12) I have a blog.
13) I still keep in touch with my best friend from high school, Gayle Lenz! And have for many many years.
14) I love playing my Ninetendo DS, and Wii!
15) My dream job would be organizing and planning big events.
16) I miss dressing in business clothes for work. (I work for a concrete company totally casual)
17) I always have music playing.
18) I am a picky eater.
19) My favorite color is purple.
20) I have 3 nicknames Tah- Tah (any kid that knows me and no it isn't because they can't pronounce my name it actually comes from a long time ago), Bear (my mom), and Hank (my dad)
21) My hair is my natural color (very unusual for the women in my family)
22) I love anything with chocolate.
23) My toenails are always painted
24) Other peoples feet freak me out.
25) I love Italian Food.
OK I think that is it, now it's your turn.
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)
1) I am a big romantic. (The fairy tale, the prince on his white horse all this stuff)
2) I love to watch sports, not big on playing them anymore.
3) My biggest fear in life is that I will never get married and have kids.
4) I couldn't imagine life without my sisters 3 kids.
5) My favorite Alcoholic drink is a raspberry Martini (thank you Cheesecake Factory for introducing me to these)
6) I LOVE to cook and bake, and host dinner parties, (I think I was Betty Crooker in another life)
7) I hate back stabbers, Tell me to my face whatever you have to say about me, and I will do the same to you.
8) I never used to miss the people that I went to high school with, but now that I have reconnected with a lot of them thru Facebook I do. (I am so totally not just saying that because some of you are reading this it is completely true)
9) I have a huge extended family that is completely dysfunctional, but that I absolutely love.
10) I think looking good is more important then being comfortable, unless I am on vacation.
11) I love shoes and purses. Frequent shopper at DSW, and online shoe stores.
12) I have a blog.
13) I still keep in touch with my best friend from high school, Gayle Lenz! And have for many many years.
14) I love playing my Ninetendo DS, and Wii!
15) My dream job would be organizing and planning big events.
16) I miss dressing in business clothes for work. (I work for a concrete company totally casual)
17) I always have music playing.
18) I am a picky eater.
19) My favorite color is purple.
20) I have 3 nicknames Tah- Tah (any kid that knows me and no it isn't because they can't pronounce my name it actually comes from a long time ago), Bear (my mom), and Hank (my dad)
21) My hair is my natural color (very unusual for the women in my family)
22) I love anything with chocolate.
23) My toenails are always painted
24) Other peoples feet freak me out.
25) I love Italian Food.
OK I think that is it, now it's your turn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home