Damn Cupid!!
I hate Valentine's Day. Not because of the yucky love stuff that goes with it, but because it comes 2 days before my birthday. 2 days before my birthday so do you know what that means.
I can't go out to dinner for my birthday because everyone else is going out to dinner with their sweeties, and unless you want to wait atleast an hour you don't go.
I don't get flowers for my birthday. Do you know what the mark up is for flowers the month of February? I will say I have gotten flowers once or twice from my mom and sister, for my birthday. Probably because I have bitched so much about not being able to get them because of the cost. Third I hate that right around my birthday I am reminded that I have no one to spend Valentine's with let alone my birthday. (Yes yes I want you to feel sorry for me is it work yet?)
So this year, I decided if I can't have a Valentine to spend Valentine's day with I would take my birthday off and spend it with the kids. I am having the 4 kids come over for a day of pizza, soda, candy, Wii maybe some movies. I am going to make them little Valentine's photo books, and I am just going to enjoy the people I love most. Inspite of Cupid!!
Labels: Family

2 Comments:
you have someone to spend valentines day with, he just isn't smart enough to know it yet.
At least you will have a stand up guy there (Noah). He respects you, loves you and maybe slightly thinks you're cool. And then there are the girls Meg and Mo. Oh wait, can't forget Buddy! BTW, I think VD (I mean the holiday not the disease) is stupid too and I have someone to spend it with.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home