A Good Thing
So I have been posting a whole lot lately, but I have been trying to talk about the Good Things that Toby has been doing instead of only talking about the bad things. I have always appreciated the Good Things, but I never really talked about them, because you don't need help and support or a shoulder to cry on over the Good Things. So I thought I should maybe let everyone in on some of the good things he has been doing recently.
1) He bought me a heart of Reese's PB cups for Vday. This is my favorite candy and some how he found this out. I am sure I mentioned it at some point, but he actually remembered, and actually got me something for Vday. I didn't really think he would. He has never bought me a present for anything in the past.
2) On that same track the week of Vday some brought in heart cookies and he got up off his butt and brought one back to my office. (In the past he wouldn't have even told me they were up front let alone bring me one).
3) When he found out I wanted to lose 20 more lbs, he said "Only 20?" I gave him a look that could have killed, and he said "No I mean 20 seems like a lot, I don't really think you need to lose any. But if you are really going to do this I can do something nice for you when you get your goal. What do you want?" I told him that if I could take the weight off and keep it off he had to take me on a date once a month, and said if I did lose and kept it off he would take me 2 times a month.
4) Yesterday when I got back from Carey's I was in a sad mood, Long story It will not be in a different blog posting. But he wanted me to come over. I called him and told him I wasn't going to be very good company. He said Ok. Then stay home and spend time with your puppy, pet him, and relax and I will see you tomorrow. (In the past he would have made me feel like I was being a big baby or whatever, and that he wasn't important to me)
5) SO today he stopped into my office first thing, and asked if I was feeling better. He asked if what ever was wrong with me had to do with him. I told him No, that it was just some stuff that happened over the weekend. And when I told him, he told me to hang in there, and was actually supportive, and understanding. And he told me to not stop hoping that things will get better.
6) He has called me a couple of times today to just ask me something he didn't need my help with but after wards he would say... Well have a good day, or a better day, or whatever you need to do.
7) Today he offered to powerwash my truck. Never in all my time here, has he offered to do this.
There are a couple of other things, but these were the big ones or even the small ones, but the ones that won lots of points with me.
I will try to do better about telling people the good things he can and has done. So everyone can see he isn't all bad.
Labels: Relationships

3 Comments:
Sounds like some one is learning how to be a boyfriend!
Wow, I'm impressed. I might even begin to like this guy if he keeps it up. Just kidding, you know how I feel already
Of course it's not all bad especially when you do sexual favors for him at work. Duh, he's gonna be nice to you. LOL At least he is trying.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home