Now here is the rest of the Story
As Paul Harvey used to say.
So everything was going great. He was talking on Thursday about when his business is making money, and yada yada, and WE would have a nice house in West "O", and blah blah blah. We were going to have dinner Saturday, and Friday he was still coming over.
Well guess what HE DIDN"T SHOWS!! That's right you read that correctly. HE DIDN'T SHOW!! Not only did he not show, but I sent him a text, called and didn't leave a message, and then called again and left a message. NO RESPONSE!! I sent him a text on Sunday, no response. Monday he didn't work. Today I got there, the owner said Good Morning to me, Toby didn't say a word, and didn't even turn around to look at me.
The owner then walked outside, with the other driver that was up front. So I called him on the inter office phone, and he picked up and said "This is Toby" Really, really you asshole, because I wouldn't have known that other wise. So I very calmly said since you aren't speaking to me I want me shit back. My slow cooker, and my movies back un damaged. (because yes he would probably do something to them. AND THE BASTARD HUNG UP ON ME. Excuse me. Excuse me. You are the only who FUCKED UP!! Not me. I have no idea what climbed up your butt, Because I sure as hell know that I didn't do anything wrong. So what ever you problem is get over it!!
This is not unusual for Toby. He has done this in the past. Although it has been awhile since he has done that.
I gave him a chance. He came back and asked for a chance so I gave it to him. I had to, if I didn't I would always have been wondering if it could have been a good relationship. And now I know. I deserve better than that. I deserve respect, I deserve better.
My friend Carey laughed at me when I told her "I was 50% pissed, and then 2/3 of the other 50% I was relieved, and the other 1/3 of the 50% I was sad. I do want to get drunk. I want to get fall down pissed off drunk!! You know the kind, where you are so drunk, and pissed off, all you do is sit there and F this and F that bastard. So any up for that?
Here is to assholes everywhere

2 Comments:
Too bad you're not in WI. Connie and a friend are out on a manbash tonight.
I'm sorry baby, I really hoped this time would be different. I would go out and drink with you if I were down there.
hey do you think he knows Jason form the bachelor? Both a couple assholes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home