Buddy the Booze Hound
I got a new computer and it has this really cool feature where I can put my memory card right in the computer (this is a laptop, so it's not something I have ever seen before on a laptop), so I want to try it out. And a month ago my mom love her too pieces did a post about A girl and her dogWell since Buddy is a booze hound I thought I would put some pictures out there proving it.
Here he is drinking a beer.
He's to drunk to drive so he gets a lift from a friend!!

And here he is passed out after drinking too much!!
There he is lady's and gentlemen (not sure there are any of you that actually read my blog) My dog Buddy!!
He's wondering when I am going to take him drinking again. He can be a bit of a mean drunk so I'm not sure. But I guess Carrin got him hooked so now I will have to feed his habit. Oh well he is cute I can't really turn him down when he gives me those big brown puppy dog eyes.
So Buddy for licking the tears off my face the last couple of days, for making me laugh every morning before I go to work, for being so incredible happy when I get home, and for being the one I sleep with every night.
This Bud's for You!!
And here he is passed out after drinking too much!!
There he is lady's and gentlemen (not sure there are any of you that actually read my blog) My dog Buddy!!
He's wondering when I am going to take him drinking again. He can be a bit of a mean drunk so I'm not sure. But I guess Carrin got him hooked so now I will have to feed his habit. Oh well he is cute I can't really turn him down when he gives me those big brown puppy dog eyes.
So Buddy for licking the tears off my face the last couple of days, for making me laugh every morning before I go to work, for being so incredible happy when I get home, and for being the one I sleep with every night.
This Bud's for You!!

Labels: Buddy

3 Comments:
What an incredibly sweet and cute post! As his grandmother tho I insist you get him into DAA (doggy alcoholics anonymous)right away. Stop that habit before it gets any worse.
This dog has a problem and the first step to recovery is admitting it. He was drinking wine at my house on Christmas. I just hope the DDS (Department of Dog Services) doesn't hear about this. LOL
Thats so funny. Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home