Dreaming of Vacation
So Buddy and I were talking the other day. Of course this is after he had a sixer of Bud and half a pack of Marlboro Reds, and we decided we need to take a break. I was supposed to go to St. Louis, and since Mo is having her first communion that weekend won't be making it to that. Buddy was a little upset with her for ruining my plans, but I had to explain to him that it wasn't her fault. She didn't get to pick the day. Once I calmed him down, he could see what I was trying to say. So now the question is where do me and Buddy the Booze Hound go to hang out for a long weekend?
Do we go visit Nana Sheri and Grandpa George? That's a long trip to make, and Buddy would have to behave himself, which let's admit everyone he isn't the best at, in that oh so cute and uber mischevious way he has. Plus we were just up there 2 months ago.
So well Buddy is at home, I am sure busting into my UV Cherry Vodak I am sitting here at work dreaming of places I could go for a short Friday to Sunday. I am thinking KC (that's Kansas City for you none Iowa, Nebraska people) but I don't think it would be much fun to do that by myself. I've gone down there for a couple of girls weekends with friends where we went shopping and then out to the clubs at night. And that was a lot of fun. But hence all those fun friends are now married and no longer Fun Friends.
So I guess for right now Buddy and I will keep searching for a place to go. I'll let you know if he comes up with any great ideas.

5 Comments:
so wait a minute - Buddy had a sixer and started talking or you had a sixer and thought he was talking? And did you say you were breaking into your UV cherry while you were at work?
Well if Buddy started "talking" I am thinking Tara had the 6er! Hey, we are going to KC in July if ya wanna go with us.
I'm not sure I want to take you on vacation after all, Sounds like Buddy might be more fun. Buddy get yourself a passport you're going to Punta Cana next year!
you could come to WI at the end of march for a certain party i'm throwing!
there's always chicago... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home