And Baby Makes Three

Saturday, March 28, 2009

If I Go The Dog Goes Too....

When I become famous for all my dashing and wonderful talents. I am not really sure what they are, but I know I have them. They are just waiting to be discovered, this is what I will demand for my appearances.

The Dog Goes Too....
My entourage should get the same treatment as I. If you want me to show up to your party, your opening, or whatever fabulous event you are having that would be made that more fabulous by my presence, and lets face it my presence makes every event better. Then you have to take my alcoholic, chain smoking, potty mouth dog Buddy. He is my protector, and my humor relief. Every day when I come home from work. He cracks a Bud, and lights up a red, and we sit down, and chat about the shit that is going on in my life. And then he sits and cheers for me as I play Guitar Hero. He is my little groupie. And everyone needs one of those.

Make sure you have sixer and a pack of Marlboro reds for Buddy
This should be explained by the above. If you have ever meet Buddy you will know that he takes his drinking very seriously and if you don't have any Bud on hand, or try to take it away from him he can get pretty mean. Ask my sister C. She can vouch for this. She tried to take his wine away from him at Christmas and he wasn't to happy.

Be prepared to shower me with...
Compliments, and shoes, oh and handbags. Of course every girl likes to be told she is pretty, and wonderful, and witty, and of course skinny. But if you really want to make happy give me shoes, and handbags. The higher the heel the better. If I could shop for shoes, and handbags all the time with any amount of money I would be completely happy.

Buddy and I don't think any of these demands are too outrageous. And we know you will have a fabulous time hanging out with us. So please remember the diva (Buddy that is) is way harder to handle then me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Since when did Buddy start smoking? And are you sure you're not the one smokin' something?

March 30, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home