Diet, Diet, Diet....
I am dieting. Yes isn't everyone these days? I have to say seeing Adrienne in November really made me want to be skinny again. Not as super sickly skinny as I was, but you know skinny enough I could wear cute dresses, and maybe even a swim suit.
So I started a little weight loss group. My sis, and the lady I work with. We started off good. Every Sunday we weigh ourselves, and check in on Mondays just to be accountable, and encourage each other. We are in our 8th or 9th week. Can't remember for sure, and I was doing really good. I had lost 10 pounds. I was really excited. I am not totally cutting myself off from my favorite foods. I don't think anyone wins doing it that way. It just makes you want to binge and purge more.
But I lost my momentum. I am not exactly sure, how or why. I think I started to think oh I don't have to try so hard. I am losing weight... yada yada yada. You know. So I have to get back on track. No more cheesecake. No more Oreo Cookie Tortes. Of course I will still bake them. But I just can't eat them.
Here is too hoping I can lose the 15 to 20 pounds I still want to lose.

2 Comments:
You can do it. I have the utmost faith in you. If you really want to lose the weight you can do it. I'll be your support system. Call me anytime
What fun is baking without the tasting?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home