How nice can you be to me today????
If I had to give away a million dollars, what would I do? Where would you fall on my list of who to give to? How much do I really like you?
I would give all to Buddy. So that way it's still really mine. Ha ha ha.
Honestly, first I would give some money to my grandparents $250,000 or so. My G&G S want to move back to Wisconsin. So I guess I would give them some money to purchase a house where ever they wanted. I hope it will be closer to my mom & George, but if not I guess I could live with it. As long as G&G were happy.
Then I would give some to my sister's kids $100,000/ kid. As a college fund of course. I want them to be able to go to school for whatever they want, and if they don't want to go to school, then that would be ok too. But there would be some rules on that one. Like they couldn't spend all the money at once. Moe would end up with millions of stuffies, Megz would end up with who knows what, and Noah would probably give all his to his sisters.
I would give some to best friend Carey's kids too. Probably not as much as the sister's kids, but they would get some maybe $50,000
I guess I would have to give the sister some too. You know for putting up with me for all these years. I guess I could give her about $100,000.
I would give some to CCFA. This is the organization that researches the disease I have. Maybe about $100,000.
That leaves $250,000 that would go to my mom and dad. They have given me so much over the years. I can't leave them out. And the only reason they are at the bottom instead of the top is because I want to leave them all that was left. They have taken pretty good care of me over the years so I guess I owe them Right. Just kidding. I love them both dearly, and would love to do all I can for them.
So what would you do $1,000,000, if you had to give it away

1 Comments:
If you're using the promise of money as a bribe for me to be nice to you, I'll need to actually see it first!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home