And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buddy

So I had a message wondering why there have been no new posts about Buddy and his drinking. Did he give it up? Did he go to rehab? What happened.

Well Buddy had to give up the sauce for a little bit. He was having a little problem with his butt. Yes you heard me his butt. I took him to the vet and $135.00 I was told he has some allergies, and this affects his butt. (I know right sounds weird). But apparently this is something that happens often in dogs. Because of his butt problem, which C thought might be because of his drinking problem (you know we all have butt problems from drink at times) he had to give up his beer for a couple of days. But don't you worry he was feeling better last night and today is payday so I am sure he will be waiting at home wagging his little tail, and wondering if I brought him home his Bud!!

I'll update all of you tomorrow with what happens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Maybe Buddy should switch to wine!

May 6, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home