And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nurse Buddy.

So I have been out sick for the last day and a half. Just a little bug I think, but it was not fun.

I have to say Buddy is a great nurse. That is when he isn't trying to eat my saltine crackers, or drinking my Coke, or wanting me to rub HIS belly.

When I am in the bathroom, he is right there with me. If I am pooping, he hops up on my lap, if I am puke he puts his feet on bowl, and looks down at what is coming out. When I am sleeping, he goes off and plays and comes back every once in awhile to check on me.

With his loving care I am feeling better. I know I couldn't have done it with out his care.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

What man would do this???? hmmmm none!

April 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Sorry you're sick! Good thing you have Buddy to look after you.

April 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home