And Baby Makes Three

Monday, April 20, 2009

That damn drinking dog again.

So Saturday night I went out to dinner with Carrin, Todd, and Carrin's bloggy friend April. We went to Kobe's for dinner, and then the Horseshoe for some gaming.

Buddy wasn't happy about this, but he got over it when I told him I would leave him some money so he could walk down to Fantasy's (this is gas station people get your mind of out the gutter), so he could pick up his sixer, and a pack of reds. (He's only a 7lb dog, doesn't take too much to get him drunk).

It was a nice night. The food at Kobe's was good. This isn't my favorite place to eat, but it has been a while, so it was nice to go back. And then to the casino. I used to be a pretty luck craps player. I happen to tell Todd this at one time, so he has been trying to talk me into going to the casino with him for awhile.

I wasn't really feeling lucky Saturday night, but I went anyway. Hey I had my lucky shoes on.

I love these shoes. I thought maybe they would be luck. And alas they were not. I mean I got to play for quite awhile on my $40.00, but didn't walk out with more $$$ then I went in with like I usually can. So I left and they others stayed, and apparently they all ended up winning.

So when I got home, Buddy was a couple of sheets to the wind. I told him about the money I lost. He told me he hoped that didn't come out of his beer money. I assured him it didn't. Then he told me about how he swaggered down to Fantasy's to pick up his 6er, and pack of Reds. On his way home he stopped by Abby's to ask if she could come over. Her parents said No. He then asked Abby to come over but her parent's weren't home, and she couldn't go out unless they were. So he was left to drink by himself. So he tossed back a couple of Bud Lights, and then went outside, "To Show Those Girls What They Were Missing" I tried to tell him that he needs to understand to get the girl, you have to eventually win the parents. Especially when you play things fast and loose like Buddy likes to do. He thinks his charm is should speak for itself. I told him charm will only take you so far. He then told my he knows he has his looks to carry him the rest of the way. And walk off to go to bed. Man I am I glad I got him fixed. I am not ready to be a Grandma.

God love that Dog!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Gota get Buddy (and maybe you too) into rehab soon.

April 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Dreyer Drama said...

I am signing you up for Yahoo singles!!

April 20, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

This is a cute post by the way. George and I both laughed as we read it.

April 21, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home