And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drunk Dialing

You know you have all done it. Don't lie. We all get drunk, and pick up the phone and just start trying to call people to tell them you love them so much, or... You hate them so much, or just how drunk you are (like they didn't already know when their phone rang at 3 am and heard the music in the background.

Well it has recently been brought to my attention, that Buddy has picked up this habit. Apparently he has been drunk dialing Nana Sheri when I leave him home, and her phone being a "smart" phone has decided to block my number. I can call her and I will get her voice mail, it just doesn't actually ring. She assured me that this is not because she doesn't like me (still not sure about that one, seeing as how I am the only child who calls her but yet is the only who # is blocked). Carla, Carrin, and George can all call her cell and it rings, I tried 3 times and nothing. So her and George figured out it was Buddy's fault. After much hassling, and talking I got it out of Buddy that YES he has been drunk dialing Nana. And he has been drunking dialing Ashton Kutcher. (not sure how he got Ashton's number, Buddy must have hacked into my twitter account and gotten it that way.) But he and Ashton are besties now. Great. so the next time Ashton is town does that mean he has to stay at my house? Not really sure on that one. I guess we will see.

I guess I have to start taking my phone with me when I leave him home alone. Until then be warned, if your phone rings at 3 in the morning, and it says my number, it could be Buddy, up to his old tricks again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Get Buddy his own phone and you won't have this problem

April 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I agree! I don't get nearly as many calls from Megan's friends now that she has her own phone. It's worth a shot!

April 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

last time i checked you needed opposable thumbs to dial a number or at least the ability to speak... tara i'm growing concerned, is it buddy or you who has the alcohol problem???

well i'll make sure to silent my phone after bar time just incase either of you gets the urge to drunk dial!

April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm starting to think he may need to do a little time in rehab. Just sayin.

May 5, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home