Jail Break!!
This is Buddy's BFF Mr Moo.
They hang out all day long. I am sure Buddy tells him all the time what a horrible pet I am for leaving him in the kennel while I go out to make the $$$ to keep him in the booze, and cigarettes. So every couple of days Buddy tires to help his BFF out. He organize a jail break.This takes a lot of planning on Buddy's part. He wants to make sure I am not paying to close of attention, because if I notice him going in to spring his friend, he might get locked up with him. He kind of wanders over by the kennel (which is kept in our storage room, so it is not always right where he can get to it) then wanders away and back over by me, and then wanders back over to the kennel. As soon as my back is turned, and I am not paying attention, he darts in to the kennel, grabs his friend, and then darts back out before I can every catch him. Then he is so SUPER proud of helping his friend out, he runs a couple of victory laps. He Yells to his friend, "You are free, You are Free. Aren't I the bestest Buddy in the whole world."
Labels: Buddy

4 Comments:
Thats great. LOL
That is so cute. Has he made Mr Moo his drinking buddy yet?
I'm sure they drink when I am not around. Usually if I am around, I am his drinking buddy.
I usually don't let the kids have friends over when I'm not home. You never know what kind of trouble they might be getting into!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home